Skip to main content


Enrollment Information


 To enroll during school closure, please submit a form online.  Just click HERE.

Items Needed in Addition to    Enrollment Documents

♦  Birth Certificate of enrolling child(ren) 

♦  Utility Bill (electric, gas, water) or official government mail verifying your address.

♦  Driver’s License or ID card

♦  Completed Health Card

♦  Immunization Record

♦  A report card/transcript from your current school

♦  G.A.T.E., IEP and/or 504 Plan if applicable

Enrollment Documents

Media Release Forms